WHO WE ARE
Fiadex is born as an independent and quality advice firm which aspires to give an integral service to clients.
Fiadex is a financial advisory services firm focused on corporate transactions. Our director, Luis Martínez-Almoyna Rifà, has more than 15 years of experience in the M&A advisory sector having worked at Lehman Brothers and Nomura in London and Madrid.
Luis Martínez-Almoyna Rifà holds a graduate in Business Administration and Masters in Business Administration by ESADE with cum laude final thesis and Master en International Management (CEMS).
He has participated in multiple transactions with a total advised transaction volume exceeding €60,000 million in:
- Extensive experience with clients in the tourism sector including hotel companies, touroperators, touristic technology and auxiliary services.
- Multiple sectors including real estate, construction, utilities, oil&gas, financial, healthcare and transport industries.
- He is a member of the board of directors and executive committees of several tourist companies and family offices.
- Various geographies highlighting Spain, United Kingdom, France, Holland, Canada, Lithuania, Japan and the United States.
- Mix of corporate transactions: sales, acquisitions, mergers, tender offers, initial public offerings and financing exercises among others.
The remaining Fiadex team comes from the financial and auditing sectors at leading firms.